Call for Applications (HKU) : Cyberport University Partnership Programme 2019
14 Mar 2019 - 23 Apr 2019Back to Events
- Entrepreneurship Boot Camp at a top-notched university in the U.S.
- Valuable mentorship and insight from FinTech industry players
- Demonstrate CUPP teams’ FinTech business ideas to investors
- HK$100,000 cash grant by Cyberport Creative Micro Fund
- Cyberport Incubation Programme interview opportunity
Don’t miss this golden opportunity and act quickly.
- Projects must be FinTech related, and the projects on application with AI / Blockchain / Cybersecurity technologies would be highly preferred.
- Applicants shall form a team with team members up to 5 people, who are studying / studied at HKU.
- All applicants must be aged between 18 to 30 years old.
- Undergraduates or postgraduates are eligible.
- Current students or alumni graduated within 3 years.
- Each team’s formation of up to 5 team members as below :
- 1 principal team member must be a HK Permanent ID card holder;
- Up to 3 core team members (must include the principal team member) would join the Entrepreneurship Boot Camp overseas. Core team members with alumni, who graduated within 3 years working on FinTech related industry, are highly preferred; and
- Up to 2 supporting team members playing supporting role in the team and they would not join the Entrepreneurship Boot Camp overseas.
Each TEAM should submit the following documents to Technology Transfer Office of The University of Hong Kong by email to email@example.com on or before 23 April 2019 (Tuesday):
1. A completed Application Form (in both Word and PDF format) – please download the form HERE
2. Copies of HKU Student ID Cards / Graduation Certificates of all team members
3. CV(s) of all team members.
Date: 2 April 2019 (Tuesday)
Time: 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Venue: KK202, 2/F., K.K. Leung Building, HKU
Please click HERE for details and registration for the Information Seminar
Get the latest technology and news from us
If you do not wish to receive emails from us in the future, you can send an unsubscribe request to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.