[Webinar] China Pharmaceutical IP Strategy | 17 Mar, 4:00pm HKT
17 Mar 2023Back to Events
Date: 17 March 2023 (Fri)
Time: 4:00-5:00 pm (HKT)
Speaker: Ms Jennifer Che, Vice President and Principal US Patent Attorney, Eagle IP)
(Zoom link will be sent to registrants prior to the webinar)
- Do you plan to obtain patent protection and file for regulatory approval of your invention in China?
- Is China an important market for you?
- Do you have inventors who are Chinese, work with Chinese collaborators, or travel to China?
- Do you work with Chinese CROs or collaborators and wonder about the risk of transferring technology to China, how to manage arising IP, complex export controls, and the nagging question about what actually is enforceable in China?
- What do we need to do to be prepared?
This seminar will explore the issues surrounding patenting pharma/biotech inventions in China. We’ll also summarize recent developments in China, including new IP courts, the new patent law, litigation reform, patent term extension, patent linkage, post-filing data, and other updates that harmonize China’s patent law even more with international standards.
Jennifer Che is Vice President and Principal at Eagle IP. She is a US patent attorney with over 20 years of experience in Boston (US), one of the most vibrant technology hubs in the world. Jennifer built her career at Vertex Pharmaceuticals (70B company) overseeing IP for all ex-US sites before jumping into the start-up world. Most notably, Jennifer served as Vice President of IP and Legal Affairs at Axcella, a Flagship Pioneering company (also the founder of Moderna). Jennifer is based in Hong Kong and helps clients devise and execute smart global patent strategies to protect their inventions around the world. Jennifer received her chemistry degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and her law qualifications from Suffolk Law in Boston (US).
Get the latest technology and news from us
If you do not wish to receive emails from us in the future, you can send an unsubscribe request to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.